Re: Galactic Travels Playlist #616 for January 22, 2009.

Per Boysen wrote:
> How do you listen to it, Mark? I've been subscribed to the podcast for
> years, but it's just a loop (!) there excusing for no real content yet
> posted.
Hi Per,

Listening to WDIY's real-time stream is at:
http://war.str3am.com:7880/listen.pls
My show airs Thursday at 23:04 GMT-5 which, unfortunately for you, may
be a brutally uncivilized hour on Friday morning.  (5 am in Western
Europe and 6 am in whatever timezone includes Poland and Romania.  Is
Sweden GMT+1 or +2?)

The podcasts, due to WDIY's lack of funds to pay any extra royalty
licenses, can only include programming that does not involve copyrighted
material or music where the copyright holder has granted us permission
to use that music royalty free.  Therefore, I seldom add new ones.  But
they are special.  Podcasts are interviews or special moments from the
program.  The most recent podcast (from last year) is a concert played
live on GT by Dean De Benedictis and Vic Hennegan.

Cheers,

Bill