Re: Northeast loop-friendly venues?

Harry was like:
> The Stone in Manhattan is a great place that pushes boundaries 6 nights
>a week.

Thanks for the suggestion - I'd love to play The Stone, but the last I
knew, they didn't accept booking requests. I think you have to know
the person who is curating that particular month. It's an odd system -
even if I happen to know the person, I wouldn't know that they're
curating, and they wouldn't necessarily know that I'm planning to be
in NYC.

On the other hand, if they did accept submissions, the scale of them
would probably be maddening.

Matt Davignon
www.ribosomemusic.com