Re: MySpace headaches... - experience?

Travis Hartnett wrote:
> As long as you delete all the comments people post to your page and
> don't go crazy with giant background images and umpteen embedded
> youtube videos, the page loads quickly and has everything people
> really want and you don't pay a dime.
Bingo!  You've hit on a pet peeve I have.  People load all sorts of shit
and crap on thir page and over do it sometimes (all too often) to the
point where I have no other recourse than to reboot.  I mean total lock
city!  KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid)  Sure it's only one page and you
want it to represent you well.  But that's what your *real* website is
for.  Myspace is just the appetizer and the social networking component
of a well thought out promotional campaign.

Cheers,

Bill