OT LO FI,TOY DIGITAL , ABSTRACT VIDEOs sought

  I'm excited to announce that I've  been offered my very first gallery
showing as a visual artist NOT a music artist for
my lo fi , toy digital video/crappy cellphone video/crappy webcam
'animations' for my own abstract
electronica.      You can see them here if you haven't already

www.youtube.com/looppool

Anyway,  I'm tying to kick start a little micro-movement (the  LO FI -
TOY DIGITAL -ABSTRACT VIDEO MOVEMENT)
and to try and get several really creative people I know to start making
short, ambient, silent abstract films using terrible quality
digital video equipment (cameras, cell phones. webcams, et. al.)

I have enough films for the entire show but I thought it would be more
exciting and creativity inspiring to try and
get a more communal approach to the show, so I'd love to

What I envision is a gallery with several video projectors projecting on
the walls of a gallery (with a central screen).
The films can have audio accompaniement but they will be projected
silently,  so as not to draw focus from the main screen
of the gallery.

I can't promise that I'll accept every entry (and I'm going to have to
scare up many, many projectors to pull this off,
but I'd be thrilled if some of the people in this community would
contribute to this art project.

Also,   I am considering scheduling the gallery showing to coincide with
Y2K9.
I have the idea to have my own films be projected silently as the
loopers who play the San Jose 'Best of Y2K9'
annual show be the 'pit orchestra'  to make music in real time inspired
by the video projections (while others' videos
project simlutaneously around the rest of the gallery.

For those of you who don't own a cheap digital camera (that takes
terrible 30 second lo fi videos) or a cheap webcam or
a cheap cell phone that takes lo fi movies:

Aiptek makes an amazing cheap  $20  video camera with USB connectivity
and sound  (and even flash card memory).
It's called the DV4100m     and it's on sale right now at
_*http://www.aiptek.com/

*_I own two of them and love them!