Looperlative Users:MIDI Controller Questions

It looks like I may get to order one an LP1 and I have some questions about MIDI controllers to use with it.

I know that the Gordius Little and Big Little Giants are both well-regarded by some of the folks on the list, but I was wondering about using the Little Giant module with an FCB1010?

Is that a reasonable compromise, before I shell out more big bucks for a full Gordius controller? I have a FCB1010 now and have been making some headway in programming with it.

Best to all,

Dennis

-
http://myspace.com/usrsbin