Re: loopers hard talk questions and

Hehe ... way to go Rick!

I read his letter as I was supposed to be packing boxes and thought to myself, "What a misanthropic jerk!" and then went back to getting ready to move.

But it bugged me, too. It seemed to typify my experience with the broader audiences I had encountered in New England, yet I knew better ... that there were listeners who understood and appreciated what I and others have been trying to do with our performances.

Based on the depth of the questions and the discussion I had with Adam, I can't help but wonder how much got trimmed away from the article that was presented originally.  There really do seem to be regional differences of appreciation (I make that observation based not solely upon music but other areas of endeavor as well, given my academic day job) and New England is surprisingly parochial.

Ah, well ... let's just get revenge by making some more music!

Best,

Dennis