Re: laptop causes noise when plugged in to AC - anyone else?

My bandmate in Through the Looking Glass (www.happyhumans.org) had that problem for some time until he bought one of those 3 to 2 pin plug adapters for 99 cents at a Radio Shack.  Allegedly that is a huge problem for a lot of folks running while plugged in, but I've never experienced it with my Dell.  I've read that you can run voltage checks on the screws on the bottom of your laptop and measure them against some standard (use mr internet, I did once upon a day when I was curious about problems I don't have), and that there are even some electrical/voltage fixes that can be done.  But yeah, use mr internet, it's a prevalent thing for some folks... just not for me!

-nn
happyhumans.org