New experiment with EDP

OK another clip. LiveLOOPing  Live in this case means that i click record and start to play. No backing, live alone in the celler so this is 100% improvised, i try to react to the loop and get some development..
It's rather low volume microphone is a e609. Using both OD channel and clean channel, PAB (preamp boost) is on, most of the time. (i think, i'm not always sure on what i am doing when improvising)
The looping device is a Echoplex Digital Pro that in the amps effects loop (post OD), there is also echo and a Catulator tube buffer in the effects loop.
The amp is "The Snake" a Custom By Cougar Mystic Blue Star (100w 80's ODS style). Guitar is my latest soloway Swan, a aqua blue burst korina body with maple top and firebird style pups.
The clip is named Chaos, harmony and back, one take no overdubs echo (and flanger during fade out) added in mix. Thats all LOOPing is FUN
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=60485&songID=7321558
Any advice on how to develop my looping skills are welcome...
Still need to learn to use multiple loops, this one is mainly feedback and some multiply plus insert stabs..