Re: Question about Syncopath with Sonar

Hi Brian,

I'm not a Sonar user but from what I can see from the Cakewalk website, Sonar Studio and Sonar Producer should be fairly identical, except that the producer edition has more effects and such.

What I did was also just right-clicking the effects bin on the track and inserting Syncopath.
After arming the track for playback by pressing the little "Audio" symbol everything seemed fine and I made a couple of loops to test it out.
Do other effects that you add on that track do anything audible? It works just like any other audio track effect...

I suppose you are running Sonar on a PC with ASIO drivers?
Maybe there's a problem with the routing of inputs within Sonar?

It's difficult for me to say exactly since it worked immediately here after setting up Sonar with my sound card driver and doing the necessary audio routing to the track.

Lasse