Re: OT: Frequency of SPAM

Per Boysen schrieb:
> Yeah - GMail rocks! And yesterday they launched GMail Off-line!!!!

What an innovation, I use gmail offline with my thunderbird since I
first assigned to them. It always worked... It seems they ran out of
innovations and invented something which existed already for ages...;-)

I use gmail only for all these lists subscriptions which in fact forward
spam by not hiding e-mail addresses good enough. For personal mail I use
a different account.
I don't trust google in that regard, I know they crawl through the mails
to digg for information they can use in their ad campaigns. But anything
which is public anyway should be fine with them...

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Mémorielles---------x--