Re: OT: True Sound Morphing

> > > masculine voices singing a beautiful duet in a high
> pitched liturgy
> > > style. Two counterpoint lines crawling around each
> other like playful
> > > snakes.
> becoming two sore voices of two male teens
> shouting to
> > > each other at the school yard outside my window!

I think we all missed the obvious:-

The morph doesn't want to be voice>>>synth>>>voice,
but presumably has to be voice all the way.

Only way to do this is to hire 2 guys who are capable
of producing both ends of the morph.
So you have to write the liturgy,
get them to sing it,
write/tape a suitable dialog, and get them to perform it.
Then work with them to produce the morph.

Sometimes you just have to drag the ship up the mountain.

andy