Re: OT: True Sound Morphing

     Well I've been working with the Neuron keyboard for the last 6 years
or so.  CPU hog? Crashes?  Buggy as hell?  Doesn't happen with the
keyboard.  I pity anyone trying to use the software...  But then again,
that's what you get for having a dedicated computer inside the keyboard
enclosure.  Not to mention the extreme flexibility with all those X/Y and
rotary controllers.

    It is a drag that the business went under, especially the way it did.
Still, it's an incredible piece of kit.

     Stephen

<<There's a lot you can do.  Pity the darn thing was discontinued early
(due to bankruptcy).  It's a CPU hog, buggy as hell, and crashes or locks
up pretty regularly -- which is why I'm normally loathe to recommend it.
But the results don't sound half bad, and it always manages to produce
something interesting.>>