new work

I just posted a video on Vimeo for the Weekend Project forum.  The Weekend Project assignment was to take one visual idea/thing and develop it (diff angles, views, etc.) within one piece.  I continued with a graffiti theme that I've done in other recent videos.  The music is a looped oud piece that I recorded over the weekend for my RPMChallenge CD (tentatively titled Vertical) which I'm trying to squeeze out this month as I'm sure some of you are as well.

The video is called True and it's at http://www.vimeo.com/3262938.

Thx for looking/listening.

Jim

--