WAY FUCKING OT: apology about getting my facts wrong.

Mech wrote:
"Aw, darn it Rick.  I hate to be an anorak -- well, at least in this
particular case -- because I somewhat dislike the Google guys too. They
really can be arrogant pr*cks. However, in the interest of accuracy in
reporting: that was Yahoo! (not Google) that gave up the dissident
journalist's IP addresses."

Please forgive my woeful lack of research on that one.    I passed that
one on from a conversation in a bar and didn't check it's accuracy,
so my apologies to Google and G-mail.    Thanks for correcting me on
this one.   I do care about accuracy and the truth in my posts
and I got it wrong on this one.

I do have to say that I read Yahoo mail every day and they are just
laughable in their very consistent and unwavering
dedication to the extreme right and the ultra convservative ethic in the
US.........................all in the name of 'journalism'.

As Obama was delighting the entire world and the whole US,  they (and
FOX news)  were running headlines on a daily basis
saying that he was already making grave mistakes in his leading of the
US people (this was before he was even sworn
in as president).    It was such a pathetic attempt to spin the news of
his election that it was laughable.

I read the headlines from them because it is akin to reading a really
stupid cartoon version of the news.
I find it entertaining.............................I mix it with things
read in  the Guardian in the UK (for the doppleganger balancing effect);
shake it;  stir it;   drink the mornings strong brew of french roast
coffee and start trying to create some art to accomplish
something for the day................lol.

politics,  I promise.

looper out!

Rick