Re: midi thru question

dont knoe the firebox.. but seems that might be the prob... the out form that is likely only sending OUT from the lappy. im assuming the adrenalin has a thru.. or a soft thru option on the out? cos that may be the prob too.. invistigate soft thru options... bst option I think, get a midi thru box or a merge or a splitter, then have fc1010 out to splitter then on out to lappy stuff and one out to adrenalin and git synth... or are you trying to SEND stuff from the lappy to the git synth too... then we´re in Trickyville Arizona.