Re: Tuning guitar in fifths for wider orchestration options

Per,

Have just begun working in the Crafty tuning of fifths plus a third on top ... have to say that the guitar certainly seems to have more "presence" (an acoustic/electric, not my Godin xtSA!).

And I have not used a custom string set, though I may be doing that in the very near future, as I would like to the get the overall tension of the "set" lower and closer to what I have on the Godin.

Best,

Dennis