Re: Tuning guitar in fifths for wider orchestration options

a few years ago i posted my first experiments on looping with an
acoustic guitar tuned in fifths (nst). i think the web is still up.

Yes.. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=454726

I can proudly say there´s a remixed/reowrked/remangled piece by Rick
there!

The gauges i was using there were 11, 13, 22, 32, 47, 59. NST standard.

very best, Ariel.