Re: rackmount midi sequencer

The other day I heard that SoundDiver is still available online as an
open beta version. Google it! But it doesn't seem it will ever be
released again for OS X (was OS 9 back in the days) because most users
gravitate towards using virtual instruments in software rather than
external devices.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se