Re: Tuning guitar in fifths for wider orchestration options

Great post, Marc! You actually said what I was trying to say - "your
fingers have to be faster than your brain but your brain (and ears)
has to stay in command".

Sorry about appearing patronizing, even though talking to "a brick"
;-)  That interpretation of my post reminds me that I need to work on
refining my English more. I guess my English fingers are faster than
my brain...

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se