Regional Electro-music festival in July 2009

Hello fellow loopers,

Well, I decided to "take the plunge" and put together a regional
electro-music festival here in Parkville, Mo.  (A suburb of Kansas
City).

Part of what motivated me to do this is that I thought some people who
live in the middle of the country might want to participate in an
event that is a little closer to home.

The festival will be held from July 24-26, 2009.  I put information
about it on a thread at the electro-music.com website.

http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=230493#230493

The festival will include seminars, jam-sessions, and performances.
That is, it is a somewhat scaled down version of the national
electro-music festivals.

Of course, live-looping will fit right into the festival.  There are a
number of us who go to both the Live Looping festival and the
electro-music festivals.

Anyway, on the thread, there is info about festival and a downloadable
Call for Participation form.

So, take a look and submit a proposal if you'd like.  It should be a
great time for all!

Sincerely,

Kevin