RPM CD - Steve Moyes - rock and roll

Greetings all,

Below are links to all tracks and graphics from my first RPM Challenge cd
"rock and roll". It's a not too serious attempt at various types of rock
music, which is something I haven't played in over ten years. The track
titles are a clue to what I was trying to acheive when I recorded them.
Some
are more successful than others. Electric guitar, sampled drums and
Mellotron all played by me, quite badly at times. Also some bits of
looping
here nd there.

I had fun doing this and hope you enjoy listening. Don't be afraid to
laugh,
I won't be offended! I hope the links work, I think leaving a space
between
them may help.

Your comments would be most welcome.

Steve