Re: RPM CD - Jim Goodin - Vertical released

I'm really sorry so far everyone has had some trouble from GetDropBox.
 Its strange as for other things done the last few months its done so
well such as the hopefully soon to be rel'd ReUse record.  The diff
may be getting membership done and installed first but I relize that's
a bit of a 'oh you mean I gotta do that too!' And it sounds like the
non-mem links were equally painful so that's a drag.  I do apprec
everyone who has tried and Stephen I think you were successful but you
were already a member (thx for the pos words and will chk yours out
soon). I could have just put on my dot.com as was suggested but trying
tov avoid tying space there andx have really liked gdb. That said let
me reconsider reposting elswhere maybe box.net as kris/jeff have said
and for anyone else.  Again thx for trying.