Re: OT: Tuning guitar in fifths for wider orchestration options

the poly mode is the only thing i like about it,what i love doing with the
OC3 is mixing the poly mode on the 2 lower strings with the swell effect
of the DL4,it gives you a nice strings synth effect.Yes The Pog tracking
is way better.
But i agree otherwise the OC3 is too wabbly and awful sounding specially
on acoustic guitar!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom