Re: looper vs storyteller. if there even is

I suppose by story and not story I more meant pre thought story vs found in the moment story, if going by the meanings I see you utilizing.  For yes, music is inherently about story telling in it's nature.  So... how many folks pre think their story, and how many find it finding them, perhaps is a better question?  Or since many of us probably do both, tell how each comes up in your music making (question for all)?

-nn
happyhumans.org