Re: Echoplex for sell. What's a fair price?

if you're not going to die for starvation this month i advise to keep
the machine.
i racked mine some months ago, went the sw path with mobius.
but i think it can be a saver if the puter dies some days before an
important gig.

anyhow, thinking about the actual world depression, maybe it's time to
sell it,
next year will be a bunch of those on ebay owned by starvating loopsits ;-)

... like me!

raül.

--
The Playing Orchestra: http://www.telefonica.net/web2/tpo