Re: OT: Tuning guitar in fifths for wider orchestration options

I like it because the piece evolves at a nice pace (a guy like me
would call that "instrumental music storyteller skills" but you may
call it whatever you want... maybe saying "It's got a nice flow to
it!" ;-)  Themes develop and comment on each other, surprises are
thrown at you with power. This process relies not only on good playing
technique (bends reach the micro tonal pitch that sounds good, vibrato
or no vibrato applied with a personal expression, never the feeling of
one-note-too-much) but also on the looping and the guitar sound
through the amp/speaker. The guitar sound you use is not very common
in livelooping muisc and I happen to love that sound. Bottom line:
it's simply musical without copying someone else and performed with
big ears.

Per