Re: OT: 1st March [les trolls Japan tour 2009 in Kobe]

At 2:30 AM +0900 2/25/09, Sunao Inami wrote:

>[les trolls Japan tour  2009 in Kobe]
>
>1st Sun. March @ Katakamuna,Kobe
>
>[ACTS]....
>
>Sunao Inami (electr-ohm)
>http://www.electr-ohm.com

Just wanted to drop a quick note on this one: my family and I were
travelling back from Osaka on Sunday, and made a stopover in Kobe so
I could catch the show....

Sunao turned in an *awesome* hard-electro set opening up for the
tour.  It's easy to see why he has the reputation as being the
"kingpin" of the Kobe scene.  It was a great set!

I believe Sunao might also have some European tour dates coming up
soon.  If you get a chance, definitely try to make one of his shows.
You'll have a blast.  :)

        --m.
--
_____
"we're no longer sure where home is; homesickness is our only guide"