Repairing worn-out FCB1010 kick-pads

Hi,

Has anyone tried to replace a worn-out pad button with a non worn-out
on a Behringer FCB1010 pedal? I'm thinking about looking into that
now, since I have two pedals with their precious number 1 now entering
senility. My first FCB lasted almost five years and this one seems to
go down now after three years. But together they represent a healthy
stock capital of replacement parts. Maybe one can take a button 5 from
the old pedal and put as button 1 on the younger one?

Any hints from those who have been there done that...?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com