Re: GAIN STRUCTURE

GREAT STUFF PER...
I dont think my effects are ACTUALLY phono level.. as in turntable level..(god you are right about the peater having a dedicated socket- blimey they chucked alot of useless stuff onto that machine...) I think they are designed to plug into a DJ mixer. so line level... er right???

One Q

Always crank the send up to 0 dB. Then adjust the looper's input gain
to receive the feed properly.

How do I know its at 0 db? Surely the numbers on the knob are purely arbitary (this one goes to eleven?)...

m...

--
www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094