Re: Best Light Weight Mixer for Loop Touring

BEHRINGER XENYX 1002 FX

Behringer Xenyx 1002 FX, 10-channel mixer - 2 mic inputs with 48V phantom power, 24-bit FX processor, 3-band EQ, 1 aux send (post), peak LED, 4 stereo line inputs with 1 aux, 2-track in/out, master fader, external power supply. Dimensions: 47-37 x 189 x 220mm. Weight: 1.05kg,

 EUR

--
Raul Bonell at blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com