Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 18:12:45 +0000
From: rhodhebrides@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Loopy blues examples
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Hi all - this is a great active and friendly forum!  Plenty of posts, which is excellent - even if most of what you write goes straight over the top of my head at the moment :)

Are there any good examples of sound/video on the web of anyone doing gutsy or jazzy blues with guitar & vocals using loopers?

Thanks