Re: EDP BOTHER SYNCH!!! (sic)

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I will speak offlist with a few people and see if I cant get to the bottom of this.

For the record, I HAVE found a workaround. (which also explains my ability to multi-plex briefly last week, but was un-able THIS week) It seems that the bug appears to be dependent of which EDP is switched on first. Now one of the brilliant things about "Brother Synch" is that its NOT (or doesnt seem to be) a MASTER / SLAVE kind of thing, one can use either as a startup machine, and the other will follow. However, my workaround is...
"The newest EDP must be switched on and booted first!!!"

Crazy I know, but then its seems to be OK. I did run into a moment last evening where the units lost synch, not completely sure why, probably something I did, but basically they are working correctly when I do this.. and I must say

O MY GOD.. its fun... and Im glad I have the edp pedals too --- I havent programmed my FC1010 with new numbers yet, but I tried firing both EDPs from the same pedal, that worked... then I used the analog EDP pedal to alter one machine... (like multiply) then go back to adding and inserting on BOTH.. but one being out... by a correct music unit.. then I tried 2 identical lops but with differnt setting for Quant 8ths... and then doing lots of subbing (my fave thing) the sound was just jumping crazilliy around (I have them panned nearly hard), and veru soon, I was handling 2 machines like I usually have done with one, eyes closed and grinning!!! I stood up... at home... hear me??? STOOD... UP!!!

Mark

--
www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094