Re: new mac mini with fw800 ... hoooorra!

OK, you either trust the setup or you don't.
If you don't: Carrying around keyboard/screens etc... Then you might still
be better off with one of the old MacBooks (white).

> There are lots of computers working on their own without crashing.
Yes, sure. If it is a BSD server in your network or a barebone Linux
system. But...
> Just look at a web hotel and server applications.
Yes, I've seen so many computers crash where they were supposed to look
sharp, at hotel displays, airports, pharmacies, metro stations... They
really look stupid with a Windows error message. (or just a Mac politely
asking for an Adobe update etc...).

I am really tempted to save all the bucks and get a small MacMini...
I just don't have the guts....
Unless someone can really convince me that Apple is not asking for some
stupid update and I don't see a thing - just when I'm about to perform.

best regards
Buzap

--
Nur bis 16.03.! DSL-Komplettanschluss inkl. WLAN-Modem für nur
17,95 ¿/mtl. + 1 Monat gratis!*