Re: new mac mini with fw800 ... hoooorra!

Hey, I've been using a 1U rackmount pc for 3 yrs now and bought one
of those Lilliput 7" screens that I set on top of the rack just to
give me a visual reference now and then and it works great. I also
got a tiny 8" x 3" usb keyboard and it is very useful.

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca