Re: Least Costly Live Looping Solution

Just wait a moment here, no having a go at me old mucker Rick... Ill take you all on.. out side now!!!

This thread has thrown up some really cool stuff... LOVE Jeffs suggestion of old keyboard to stamp on... but arent you all missing Ricks point???

Rick is a looping evangelist, NOT a geek... He has always been after ways of spreading the looping message... I think his original, "whats a cheap and easy way to loop?" post is just that... if a kid comes along with a guitar a fuzz box and a wah wah pedal, which looper would we all suggest... What will give him that instant.. "OK.. looping... I get it... Im hooked, now I sell my motorbike for a Looperlative" feeling...

We all know how looping is a drug, ... I think Rick meant to find the "One hit and your hooked" machine... That was "Plug n Play" and would have them wanting more...

My recomendations would be... buy/borrow a RC... get hooked.. then downzone Mobius... seems to be the way to go.. not for me, but thats what I would advise.