Re: TESTING TESTING TESTING . . . 1 . . . 2 . . . 3

That was weird.

I never thought I's see the day.

I guess I was unsubscribed from the LD list for the last 2 weeks (or
more) and never even knew it.

Work has been busy . . . actually it's been hell (but that's another
subject).

Life has been busy . . . and a little hellish to (see above).

Twitter, FaceBook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Plaxo, Frapper, and Tribe.net
have been busy.

Doggone time-sucking social networks.

Life is just too darn complicated.

Okay . . . what have I missed?

Best regards,

tEd ® KiLLiAn

Creativity represents a miraculous coming together of the uninhibited
energy of the child with its apparent opposite and enemy, the sense of
order imposed on the disciplined adult intelligence. – Norman Podhoretz

http://www.myspace.com/tedkillian
http://www.reverbnation.com/tedkillian
http://www.pfmentum.com/PFMCD007.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://guitarplayer.com/article/y2k6-international-live/Jun-07/27768

Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at Apple iTunes