OT: adrenalinn users help?

just curious if anyone uses an adrenalinn in their setup?
i just got an adrenalinn II, and have tried it in my setup, and i've not been very happy w/ the sound.
i don't know, maybe i have too high expectations for it.
over all i have been unimpressed w/ the amp models compared to my digitech rp150 and zoom g2 setup.
and the effects i also think aren't that great-my filters on my behringer tweakalizer are better.
my setup:  zoom g2--digitech rp150--DAED DS1--boss dd7--tweakalizer--boss rc20--lexicon mx200--

i've had the best-so-so results at the beginning of my chain, and between the g2 & rp150.
i had the worst results after the rp150...
just curious how others used it????
s---