Re: Loop Friendly Venues

hey Mark,

Finally i signed up for LD maillist :)
My name is Rico and i am a looper as well.. and guess what? i am in Oslo right now doin school concerts!!!
and i was so happy to see your venue list anbout places in Oslo.. i never go out much here as i am enjoying
the time off from touring and lots of people..

anyway, it woukld be nice to meet you and exchange some :)
please write me back or call me: 00491777395673

happy to hear from you!

love and music,

ricO:

p.s. check me out: www.ricoloop.com