Re: introducing myself :)

oh! someone got something wrong?

sorry, i knew it would be a little difficult ;)

i just ment how much the community is been growing! sorry, my english
is sometimes not very good ;)

regarding what was rude.. well, some posts about me in the past about
my statements on some video..
i am not upset at all! just wanted to point out that some are taking
stuff too serious.. we are makin music
and inspiring each other :)

sorry if you felt uncomfortable Rainer..  i make a loop for you :)

all the best,

ricO.