Re: introducing myself :)

Thanks Marc!

Maybe i was rude.. takin it too personal. haha! just something about me being a clown ( wich i am ;)
so i am happy we have music to heal :)

love and loops*

On Mar 23, 2009, at 9:20 PM, mark francombe wrote:

Hi Rico,
I dont know nothing of rude posts against you, but you are welcome here by me... be careful though... them thar loopers, they got them some sharp ole toothypegs.. I myself got real chewed up onmy second post ever.. god know.. 8 years ago or some such luducruis time ago, when I had short hair and trousers...

www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094
http://uk.youtube.com/user/markfrancombe
http://www.myspace.com/markfrancombe