Re: introducing myself :)

Hi Rico

glad you made it to our forum :)
A warm welcome (don't be shocked by some stark comments, discussions can
get rough occasionally, but people are friendly & good-willed usually ;-)

I'm especially happy to have an RC-50 proponent with us on the boat
(you're still using it, I assume?).
Even if the RC-50 is not the most powerful looper, it has a few surprising
tricks. I think we discovered here on the forum features like loop
feedback, AB-switching...
Good to see you're using the RC-50 in the field so much.

again, welcome

Buzap

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01