do any slave sync?

Hi people,
Here is the absurd question of the year:
Do any of the current existing hardware loopers sync when being slaved?
Is this hopeless? from all of the ones ive tried all of them drifted with
time,the only one i never got to try this way was the LP1.I understand
that our timing imperfections are part of it but there has to be  a way!
I was so happy when the Eventide timefactor came out and bought the
adrenalinn thinking i could have 2 stomps with midi in and out and
accomplish this but no such luck either;-(
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom