Re: Re:do any slave sync?

I can't speak for the others, but I can speak for the LP1.  I test the
MIDI
slave function of the LP1 by running a drum machine into the LP1 (audio
and
MIDI).  Then I record the drum machine into a loop and let it play with
the
LP1.  Now I have two devices playing the exact same music.  I have left
the
LP1 like this for hours with no drift.  The two stay locked except for a
small phasing effect because there is no way to get the two audio signals
perfectly in sync.

Bob Amstadt
Looperlative Audio Products