Re: East coast loop-friendly venues?

Sorry about my late responses - day job has been really hectic.

Thanks for the details. I know the Stone is pretty much impossible if
you're not already friends with John Zorn, or friends with his
friends.

I played at Issue Project Room a couple years ago. They were lovely
folks and I'm trying to set it up again.

I'm set up at the Red Room in Baltimore too - when I was organizing
the Big Sur Experimental Music Festival we had some of those folks
come out and play.

Thanks to the folks on this list for your great responses - I'm
looking into/following up on them.