Re: introducing myself :)

Well man respects this is finally what i call a real demo!!!!
if i would have seen this demo i would have probably bought the RC50 a
long time ago,wow man now i really want one!(i hope this also hepls boss
restrucure their terrible demos and product patch presets)
the only thing that would be an issue i think is managing the levels of
the different loops because i do it all with my footcontroller where as
you do them mosly by hand,the other is the feedback issue i love to fade
out loops while fading other in,is this all easily managable?
thanx for the link!!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom