Re: was introducing myself :) NOW RC-50

I use an expression pedal into a midi solutions exp-midi converter
into midi in of the RC-50 and program the pedal to do CURRENT
VOLUME... so the pedal controls the selected loop's volume.... VERY
COOL FOR FOOT MIXING

Also... I haven't yet, but I will.... have a Moog MP-201 hooked up to
midi in as well doing the overall volume.

I love the RC-50 as a tape recorder style looper... not too complex,
just right....

only problem I have is it can't slave

teddy

On Mar 25, 2009, at 11:19 AM, L.Angulo wrote:

> Well man respects this is finally what i call a real demo!!!!
> if i would have seen this demo i would have probably bought the RC50
> a long time ago,wow man now i really want one!(i hope this also
> hepls boss restrucure their terrible demos and product patch presets)
> the only thing that would be an issue i think is managing the levels
> of the different loops because i do it all with my footcontroller
> where as you do them mosly by hand,the other is the feedback issue i
> love to fade out loops while fading other in,is this all easily
> managable?
> thanx for the link!!
>
> www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Teddy