Re: Confused when trying to ASSIGN BASIC EDP FUNCTIONS TO FCB1010

Hi Timothy,

I think of it this way if this is still giving you trouble. To execute commands from the FCB to the EDP I add the number from the MIDI Sync Indicators list to the Source# the EDP is set to.  I leave mine at the default of 36, so to record I leave source#=36 on the EDP, add the offset (+2 for record) and then program the FCB to send midi note 38.  (Source# + Offset for virtual record button).

Jack Schultz