Bidule and Mobius question.

I had my 2nd Mobius looping session with my new laptop, last night and it
was blast. Took me back to my EDP days. I would like to reduce the schlep
factor though, so I got bidule.

With the bidule setup, I've got to where I can put down a basic loop, but
I can't get any overdubs to synch with this. I'm not sure if this a
function of latency or do I need to sync  bidule and mobius?

I've got mobius to work fine on it's own, but I was wondering if I need to
change any settings once I'm running it in bidule?

Michael(Peters) thanks for the UA 1ex recommendation. Nice and small.

Andre

http://www.andredonawa.com
http://cdbaby.com/all/andredonawa
http://www.myspace.com/andredonawa