Re: Bidule and Mobius question.

André Donawa wrote:
> I had my 2nd Mobius looping session with my new laptop, last night and it
> was blast. Took me back to my EDP days. I would like to reduce the schlep
> factor though, so I got bidule.
>
> With the bidule setup, I've got to where I can put down a basic loop, but
> I can't get any overdubs to synch with this. I'm not sure if this a
> function of latency or do I need to sync  bidule and mobius?

you mean the Overdubs don't match the timing of the loop?

That would indicate a latency problem.

..but then you'd notice that the original loop doesn't start on the beat.

> I've got mobius to work fine on it's own, but I was wondering if I need
> change any settings once I'm running it in bidule?

shouldn't be any difference, check latency settings in Mobius.

You might try changing a Bidule setting
EDit>>Preferences>>DSP>>BufferSize.
I think that would slow things down if the value was larger
than the soundcard buffers....not sure though.