Re: OT Variable Power Supplies for Stomp Box Pedals

I have an (unused now) PSU for stomp boxes. called the flatliner. It actually has 3 or 4 outputs with a variable voltage, so you can feed pedals LESS than recommended. I didn't know this, but apparently some pedals (specifically distortion) do nice things whe fed less that OK power. I have tried it, and frankly I dont want it any more, som one wants it they can buy... heavy as **** tho...

Mark